GEORGE’S® Won Best Bloody Mary in Maryland
It might sound cliché, but it all started with a simple request: patrons wanted a bloody mary mix that they could consistently count on. We listened when patrons asked for a bloody mary mix that was complete and ready to drink. Sure enough, after years of careful measurements, narrowing down recipes and taste testings, GEORGE’S® BLOODY MARY MIX was born.
Our mixes include a full line of bloody marys: SPICY, MILD, and now the first ever Old Bay® bloody mary. GEORGE’S® is the microbrew of bloody marys. We crafted a low calorie LIME margarita mix which is a blend of lime, citrus, and organic agave nectar flavors. Not only are our mixes gluten free, they also contain real natural ingredients. GEORGES® is THE finished product, with no additions needed, but your favorite spirit!
But the story behind the growing brand makes it all the more satisfying. We know firsthand what it’s like to build from the ground up. Greg has been in the service industry for over 20 years, working as a bartender in Annapolis, and later, on the Eastern Shore of Maryland in the quaint town of Berlin, where he helped open a family restaurant. But Greg’s passion for the service industry was born long before his career in the service industry in Ocean City; for Greg, it began during his years growing up in the restaurant business. Greg was fortunate enough to have his father, George, to emulate – a truly caring and welcoming businessman whose mission was to prepare the freshest, finest food for his customers. Greg has always known he has some big shoes to fill, which is why he has made it his mission to embrace and instill his father’s tenets in GEORGE’S® MIXES …just like George, we strive to be the best! Add into that mix Theda and Alex, identical twin sisters who also grew up in a family-run business, and the formula for George’s® was complete. Theda and Alex bring 30 years of experience in the service industry, along with a sincere passion for bringing customers a quality product built on strong values and unparalleled customer service. After moving to Berlin and joining forces with Greg, the like-minded trio and GEORGE’S® MIXES was born.
GEORGE’S® MIXES are sold and served in over 4,000 locations regionally. Restaurants and stores on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, across the bridge in Annapolis, Baltimore, and DC. We are thrilled to say that GEORGE’S® distribution continues to rise steadily in DC, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, South Carolina, Louisiana, Florida, and Michigan. We pride ourselves on the relationships we’ve established with all of our clients and customers and, as such, we look forward to maintaining those same relationships as we forge new ones. So stay tuned, GEORGE’S® MIXES has no plans of slowing down in the future…and we’re having fun every step of the way!
Currently in many other chains and large venues.
- Marriott Hotels
- Hilton Hotels
- Harris Teeter
- Giant Foods
- Landmark Music Festival – 2015
- Firefly Music Festival – 2015
- MetroCooking DC – 2014 & 2015
- Annapolis Boat Shows – 2015 & 2016
- Polar Bear Plunge at Sandy Point – Official Bloody Mary Mix – 2013, 2014 & 2015
- M & T Ravens Stadium – Exclusive Bloody Mary Mix at ALL Bars and Raven’s Walk – 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Preakness – Signature Bloody Mary Mix – 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Skippers Pier won 2014 Best of the Bay Best Bloody Mary; used GEORGE’S® Bloody Mary Mix
- Across the Bay 10K – Official Sponsor and Signature Bloody Mary Mix – 2014, 2015 & 2016
- St. Michaels Chesapeake Bay Maritime Oyster Festival – Official Sponsor and Signature Bloody Mary Mix – 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Maryland Seafood Festival – Signature Bloody Mary Mix – 2013 & 2014
- Naval Academy Class of ’85 – Official Bloody Mary Mix – 2012, 2013, 2014 at all of the Home Games
- Signature Bloody Mary of the Maryland Oyster Festival – 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Official Bloody Mary at the Annual Santa Speedo Run; partnered with Stan and Joe’s Saloon in Annapolis, Maryland – 2013
- Voted Ocean City, Maryland’s Favorite Bloody Mary